So the girl is as clever as she is pretty. Tommen could do a deal worse for a queen.
3,711 notes (via boldindeed & black-cherryy)
have you ever stopped liking somebody that you liked a lot and suddenly notice that they are a shitty person and realize how blinded you were by how much you liked them
61,493 notes (via youknownothingjimkirk & jerkidiot)
*romantically watches anime alone in the dark*
19,706 notes (via zanarkaand & newbourn)
A friend I recently decided to stop being friends with because they were constantly harassing me and trying to control every small aspect of my life just told me that as revenge they were going to out me as a transman to all of my online friends...how should I react Wario?
Wow, I really don’t have any idea what I’d do in that situation.
I’m going to ask my followers again to reblog this post with any advice they might have for you. Keep an eye on the notes for this post, anon.
sweetheart, this asshole is only doing this because they are a spineless piece of shit who is so in tune with their own insignificance that they force power over people. the only reason this person is pulling this shit is because they are trying to pretend like they matter.
here’s what you do:
- ignore them. don’t answer their calls or texts. if they threaten you, don’t do anything. your fear makes them feel better about themself, and you need to show them that they are pathetic by not so much as making eye contact with them. if they’re i nthe same room as you, seem inattentive and uninterested in whatever they’re saying. maybe flub up and call them the wrong name. make it apparent that they mean nothing in the universe.
- complain. a lot. to everyone. the more people who know this person is upsetting you, the more people will be on anybody’s side but theirs.
- let them crash and burn. no matter what happens ignore them until they freak out like a deranged, spoiled child. let them crash and burn because they’re shit and they deserve it.
- don’t give them opportunities to terrorise you. after letting them stew for well over a week, meet up in public and watch them try to justify themselves in the middle of a classroom/restaurant/anyplace where they will look like an idiot
- if they actually do anything (out you, threaten you, try to attack you), it will be after or during this deranged spiral and they will crash and burn and it will be hilarious and people will stop talking to them because people will have seen how this person is harassing you
- continue to not care until your contact with the person is nonexistant
- move on with life and celebrate being free
i have been dealing with bullies my entire life trust me be a stubborn ass and ignore them
139 notes (via social-justice-wario)
ay peeta whatcha doin down there ay ay ;)))
2,096 notes (via youwerputhereforareason & peetasalive)
Do you have any secrets worth my time?
11,918 notes (via victorialynneyelchin & hearthorne)
Marlowe is an older man, but striking; his eyes assured, but cautious. He is thin and wears a trimmed beard and an odd mixture of clothing representing both the late 16th and 20th centuries. He is in fact the great poet and playwright, Christopher Marlowe, having evidently been turned into a vampire at his present age some 3 and a half centuries ago. Marlowe is wise and extremely loyal, but also opinionated and volatile. He has lived a bohemian existence in Tangiers for a very long time, where he owns a bar/café, and has a devoted and longtime Moroccan lover, a male. It is revealed that Marlowe continues to write, and is secretly the author of much of the works the world erroneously attributes to Shakespeare.
52 notes (via enchantedbyhiddles & fuckyesolla)
In my ideal world, the misogynists would be ultra-detectable, with facial pocks and sulfury odors and grunt “wiggle your glazed donut ass for me.” I would even take the world as I thought it a few years ago, where misogynists talk like Tucker Max and live in Greek houses and call women “biddies.” But confusingly, misogynists are sometimes men who speak softly and eat vegan and say “a woman’s sexual freedom is an essential component to her liberation. So come here.” It’s a tricky world out there. And while I’d prefer a critical approach to gender from men I elect, read, and even bed, in my experience, the so-called feminist men I’ve met deep down have not been less antagonistic or bigoted toward women. What I see over and over again is misogyny in sheep’s clothing, and at this point, I would rather see wolves as wolves.
2,756 notes (via jubilee-pageant-master & dc-via-chicago)
christmas is so much worse as you get older it’s like “what do you want this year?” “a sense of purpose”
"a career" "financial security" "a sex life" "tuition for grad school" "alcohol" "a nap" "socks would be nice"
just kidnap a hot guy and put him in a box like we got u a boyfriend
336,970 notes (via samchekov & neptunain)